St. George Inn
The St. George Inn is located on beautiful St. George island, a little known barrier island on northwest Florida's "Forgotten Coast".
This quaint, old southern style inn, is just a short distance from one of America's top 10 rated beaches with pristine white sand and crystal clear water. A nearby free boat launch provides access to the emerald and blue water of the Gulf of Mexico. Long fishing pier 400 yards away and worldwide reputation for abundant and diverse fishing.
Our innkeepers greet guests with smiling faces and Southern Hospitality :)
- Free WIFI
- Some Rooms are PET FRIENDLY ($50.00/stay non-refundable pet fee)
- Refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot in each room
- Ground floor and second floor sitting areas
- Wrap-around porches with rockers, surround each floor
- Flat screen televisions
- Hardwood floors in all rooms and suites (hard pine and cypress)
- 4 two-room suites (4 with a private porch); Stargazer, Windward, Coastal, and Coral.
- 1 Room suite on second floor; Blue Heron
- 3x Adjoining 2-room suites with 2 bathrooms; Nautilus/Total Escape, Dunes/Sunrise, Sunset/Dolphin.
- Handicapped accessible; Moonwatch.
- Full kitchen; Sandpiper / Nautilus / Neptune.
- 2x Honeymoon Suite;
"Sandpiper" with decorative fireplace, dining table and kitchen.
"Neptune" with Jacuzzi-tub, stand up shower, dining table and kitchen.