Please note that your card will be billed for the one night to guarantee the reservation. The balance will be due upon check-in (if applicable).
The Innkeepers live on premises, so please be sure to let them know your estimated arrival time. Check-in time is 4pm EST and Check-out time if 11am EST. In order to check in, we require a valid picture ID, such as State or Govt. Issued ID, i.e. Driver’s License, Passport. You must be 21 years of age or older to check in EXCEPT for the period of time between March 1st - April 30th, during which time you must be 25 years of age or older. Unless a separate cash deposit of $200 has been PRE-ARRANGED. Failure to make pre-arrangement will result in forfeit of all monies paid.
- The Inn is a SMOKE-FREE building. Smoking is allowed outside on the porches. Please be mindful of open French doors (even yours) the smell can come inside through an open door/window. The smell of any kind/type of smoking coming from a room will result in a $325 fee.
- Guests are responsible for payment of all nights reserved regardless of their actual arrival or departure date. Guests who need to depart prior to their reservation end date will be expected to honor their reservation commitment. No-shows are responsible for full payment of entire reservation. Reservations made for Holidays, Spring Break, etc. will require 50% NON-Refundable deposit
- PETS: There is a $25 per night/per pet fee. Do NOT leave pets in the room alone. If you have a pet (animal) of any sort you must declare upon check-in. FAILURE to declare a pet will result in a $250.00 charge. If any damage occurs in the room, caused by your pet, you will be responsible for any expenses incurred by the Inn to repair the damage.
- Please note that QUIET Time begins at 10pm sharp. No exceptions. Anyone to violate this rule will be asked to leave the premises immediately with absolutely no refund. Please remember the wonderful neighbors all around you and be respectful.
- THE MANAGEMENT ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCIDENTS, INJURIES, THEFT OR LOSS DUE TO ANY CAUSE.
Free cancellation, if canceled under 24 hours of making your reservation. Any cancellation after the first 24 hours of booking cannot be refunded, this includes for weather, unless St. George Island is under a mandatory evacuation order issued by the State of Florida or Franklin County Emergency Management Agency. Other arrangements may be made in lieu of refund.